"Lean to Accept all kinds of people as being different not only makes us special but also unique"
According to this tragic book read by me but still not understood, Jem and Scout still does not understand the way fellow pupils in this small town behaves towards african Americans. I finally came to realise that this book was all about racism as African Americans were badly treated by fellow white pupils. As you all know it is a sin to kill a mocking bird because of the fact that all they do is sing and particularly harmless to people so therefore the book actually meant it was a sin and an immoral thing to treat African Americans the way they were treated which is the reason why I merely enjoyed this book and Atticus' unstoppable kindness was also incredibly amazing as this was the main reason I got interested in this book. To conclude I would just like to say that the statement I quoted above should be taken to further consideration.
Thank you.
Done by Keza Kayiranga
No comments:
Post a Comment