Monday, 20 May 2013

Dear Mr Daves

Dear Mr Daves

I'm Rita Maria Travado de Faria recently i live in South Africa but I'm from Portugal, a small country in Europa. My first language is Portuguese. I go to Dainfern College and i frequent the grade 9 on that school. I'm 16 and i was suppose to be in grade 10, but i had to do grade 7 two times. I always went to privet and uniform schools. This school is really diffrent of the Portuguese so I'm trying to do my best on the school. I live in Dainfern golf states and my house is like 10 minutes away from school. I have one young sister and one young brother, my sister is 12 and she in in grade 7 on Dainfern college, my brother is 5 mouth.

As a student, I would like a principal that can captivate our attention, a principal who can keep the school organized an in order.

I would like to wish you all the best, and big success as the future principal.


Kind regards Rita Faria

No comments:

Post a Comment