Wednesday, 15 May 2013

The Week That Was (May 7-10)


The Week That Was (May 7-10)
Sunday the 12th of May was the best night of my life so far. Justin Bieber is an extraordinary performer and has an amazing voice. I can’t even describe what an awesome experience it was. I was in General Standing (not golden circle) so I couldn’t see much. I had to go on my tippie toes to see him but most of the time I was watching the screen. Locnville and Chiana sky were the opening acts. They were good but not nearly as good as the performer who was about to come on. There was a countdown of 10 minutes before he came on. They were the longest 10 minutes of my life. He came on performing All around the world. The songs he performed included Take You, Catching Feelings, One Time, Eenie Meenie, Somebody To Love,  Love Me,  Like You Do, She Don't Like The Lights, Die in Your Arms,  Beautiful, Out  Of Town Girl,  Be Alright,  Fall,  Never Say Never , Beauty and a Beat, One Less Lonely Girl,  As Long As You Love Me,  Baby,  Believe and Boyfriend. It was one of the most amazing experiences I  have ever experienced. I wish I could go back!

By Emma Oelschig

No comments:

Post a Comment