I am Robin van den Berg and I am a male learner in Dainfern College in grade 9Z. I have only been in Dainfern College a year and a few months now as opposed to the majority of the pupils here who have been attending Dainfern here from the begging of their school careers. I moved to Dainfern in early January 2012 from Cape Town where I had lived for most of my life. I live in Dainfern Ridge and I enjoy playing and watching rugby and soccer. Since I began attending Dainfern College my favorite subjects have been History and English.
My main 'goals' for you in your time here in Dainfern College would be to increase the number of learners in the College. I also wish for you to maintain the school's strong engagement with technology, specifically tablets and computers. I also hope that you can extend the length of the soccer season at this school,
Like I have mentioned before I have only been in Dainfern College just over a year and I hope that you can only improve on the already commendable impressions that i have received from Dainfern College. I do wish you luck at Dainfern College and hope your time with us is enjoyable
Kind Regards
Robin van den Berg

No comments:
Post a Comment