I am Emma Oelschig. I have been at Dainfern College for 10 years except for 2 years that I was in Cape Town. I went to a school in Wellington and after 1 year, moved to a school in Malmesbury. We came back to Johannesburg when I was 9. I have played violin since the age of 3 and piano since the age of 7. Dainfern College is an amazing school and I cannot imagine being at another school.
Mr. West was an extraordinary principal. The bar has been set very high. Interesting and informing assemblies, a Christian ethos, respect for students, knowledge about the youth and a great relationship with staff and students is expected. The school's music department is growing and does not have sufficient resources for the number of students doing music.
Dainfern College is very excited about you coming to our school and we will welcome you with open arms. You will enjoy managing the college and we look forward to meeting you!
Kind Regards
Emma Oelschig

No comments:
Post a Comment