Thursday, 16 May 2013

The week that was ( may 7 - 12 )


The Week That Was (may7-12)
I felt the beat of the music in my chest, while the screeching of young girls started to fill my ears, and then it finally hit me. I am going to see Justin Bieber, in his actual physical form. I stood their silent, not sure what I was supposed to do. It didn’t feel right to scream, or form my too hands into a heart holding it to the sky. So I stood there and took the show as it came. As I looked around me, and saw these girls that looked much like dears in headlights. They had sort of a glazed deadly  look in their eyes. In some stages of the concert I felt worried that one of these crazed fans might attack me to get to the front.  I never thought animal planet could save my life at a Justin Bieber concert-I kept reminding myself to not look them in their bloodshot eyes, as it might show them I want to fight. When the end came and we all made our way out, I stood outside the stadium with no ability to hear anything, an aching back, sore feet and I nearly starved to death  but I honestly, without a doubt I  had the best night of my life. 

CAROLYN WARREN 

No comments:

Post a Comment