Monday, 20 May 2013

Dear Mr Davies

I"m a student that attends Dainfern College, at the school you are going to in bark on a journey as our new principal. Well my I'm in Grade 9, Grade 9Z to be exact. I'm bubbly and very self confident in every aspect of my life and a peoples person I am. While striving to be an all rounder in every aspect of being a Dainfern Knight. Since i'm such a peoples person i also love spending time with my friends and chatting up a storm as I'm super talkative. I speak French & English which many people at this school find super cool which i thought you would to as i forgot to meant my name at the beginning of this letter i am Jessica Lobe.

Entering a new journey as the principal of this institution  Dainfern College  I specifically am expecting you to bring great order and discipline to everyone in this college and especially organization and respect thought out
this school without a very forceful manner.

I wish you a very successful and many years to come as principal of Dainfern college and hope you take everything that i have said in  consideration.



Kind regards Jessica Lobe

No comments:

Post a Comment