Monday, 20 May 2013


The Week That Was (May 7 to 12):

The week that was, was a blast as I had the opportunity to go to such an amazing family party that occurred on Saturday the 11th. The party was at Parkview Barnyard theatre, Pretoria. This was a place where families would spend time together on a special day as every table in that theatre had a big family with their birthday child. In that theatre, we had to watch a 2hr musical show that was specialized for kids but I and my family pretty much tried to enjoy that show and ended up liking it. The party was not that bad as we had delicious pizzas and many cool drinks as a well as a beautiful and delicious cake baked in a form of a guitar. the party was only two hour but I will have to admit that this was the best time I had with my family in south Africa so far.It was such an amazing day that even if I was forced to go thinking that that day was just going to last long and be the worst I realised that I was wrong and from that day I simply learned a lesson,, that family will always be and always will be first in anything special that occurs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment