Monday, 13 May 2013


The Week That Was (May7-12)

On Tuesday the 7th of May, the second term of three for the year started, I had my first rugby practice of the season.
On Wednesday the 8th of May I had another rugby practice.
On Thursday the 9th of May there wasn’t any rugby practice, but I had my first guitar lesson since the first term.
On Friday the 10th of May there was one more rugby practice before our match on Saturday, I then swopped over to my dad’s house since my parents are divorced.
On Saturday the 11th of May, we had our revenge match against Redhill and won convincingly against them, 43-12 I think. Then later that day I got ready to go to bon jovi’s concert, we went to Northgate to catch the park and ride bus and got there about four hours before they went on stage, at 6pm Darren Simpson and Sam from Highveld went on stage and announced that Daniel Baron was going to perform, then after him, Elvis Blue came onstage and sang a few songs, then bon jovi came on stage and started performing, there were so many drunk people falling over themselves.
On Sunday the 12th of May I just slept late then helped my dad.
MBT

No comments:

Post a Comment