Dear Mr Davies
I am Mpendulo Ndlovu I am a student at Dainfern college and am in grade 9. I live in Fourways and have been at Dainfern college for two years I was at Bryanston Primary were your wife taught me. I was at Bryanston for 8 years and came to Dainfern College at the start of grade eight. At Bryanston we didn't have to do sport but the kids who did excelled in it and the ones who didn't do sport were good in they fields respectively.
My experience at Dainfern College so far has been okay but I could expect far more from the school firstly the sporting choices are compulsory and I personally think that some people don't feel comfortable doing the sport. I think we should all have the right to choose if we want to do a sport and should not punished if we don't want to do it. One more thing that irritates me is that the school wants all of it's children to do both well on the sports field and in the classroom so what I propose is that sport should not be compulsory and let the children concentrate on what they want to do without the pressure of sport and academics breathing down their throat but either than that good luck in your time as our principal and hope you enjoy.
Kind regards
Mpendulo Ndlovu

No comments:
Post a Comment