Wednesday, 15 May 2013


The Week That Was (May 7th-12th)
There were so many things that stood out for me this week but I will only talk about a few.  Firstly, the start of school. I was so glad that I was going to see all my friends back. It had been a long, relaxing, holiday so I was ready to get into the sphere of “working” again. Secondly, on Saturday, my brother Emiel, would go to his matric dance. I was stunned when I saw Emiel dressed to the tens and I had never seen him so smart. I was quiet sad as I now really realized that that this was the last year with him as he would go to university next year. But we will make this year, the best one of all! And then, the moment that I think, lots of girls have been waiting for… Justin Bieber’s concert! I am not a very big fan of him but now that I went to his concert, I think I have changed. Brittany and I left the house at around 3.30 pm and set off to the FNB stadium. We arrived and we were so excited when we saw the amount of people that were going. And then, the waiting started. But the waiting was worth it. The opening act was very nice with a new star, ChianoSky and Locnville. And then, the moment we had all waited for…Justin Bieber arrived. The concert was just magnificent! His voice, the amount of noise we all made, the fireworks, the overall concert and so much more!
I certainly think that this week has been the best week of my life!


E.Z

No comments:

Post a Comment