Monday, 20 May 2013

Dear Mr Davies

My name is Carolyn, I  am in Grade nine, and I have just come to Dainfern College. I came from a school which I would describe as being not so nice, so coming to this new school I was surprised to see what a awesome school Dainfern is. I respect the stop bulling companies the school does, because I don't like to be targeted while I am trying to learn... it happened a lot before, at my old school.

I hope you can keep the school times the same, because I get really tired after school, and struggle to complete my homework.I am sure you will make good choices for making this school even more diligent than it already is. 

I am not sure what to say, as I feel its not my place to tell you what to change, because I have only been at this school for 3 weeks and learning my ways around too. I will say though 'Good-luck.'

kindest Regards 
Carolyn Warren 















No comments:

Post a Comment