Monday, 20 May 2013

Dear Mr Davis

My name is Alvin, I am from Nigeria and I am from a christian family. I am in grade nine currently. when I first came to this school it was in grade 3 and I was a very shy person but I was welcomed and made a few friends and and I grew to become the the person I am now. I have a big family with two brothers named Carlton and George which are in this school as well.

As our new principal I trust you will be a fun and entertaining person, not strict and responsible. I would appreciate it if you would reduce the work load and design programs with more efficient timing, maybe more outings here and there and maintain the school and make it a better place.

Thank you for being our new principal, I am looking forward to meeting you.

Kind regards
Alvin Oyakhilome




No comments:

Post a Comment