The Week That Was (May 7th-12th)
On the
Saturday the 11th of May I went to St. Peters College to a festival
where I played four hockey matches against different schools. Although our team did not win any of the
matches, we lost three and drew one game. It was lots of fun. I arrived just in time for the first game
because the school was further than I anticipated so it was a bit stressful and
I hadn't warmed up yet. I was playing a link in the first game and I tried very
hard because I’m a better defender. Unfortunately we lost the match 1-0 but our
team wasn't worried because we still had three matches to play and we improved
more each time. We lost our second match 1-2 and an amazing goal was scored by
Amy Carruthers. We were lucky to have Amy and Hadley on our team because they
play for the first team. We lost our third match but our last game was quite
pathetic because we drew 0-0 and the opposing team didn't have a goalie but
overall it was a very exciting and fun experience.
C.O.

No comments:
Post a Comment