Monday, 20 May 2013
Dear Mr Davies
My name is Bandile Damoyi and I am a boy in grade 9Z here at Dainfern College . I started attending school at Dainfern in Grade 7 in 2011. I play three sports Cricket ,Soccer and Rugby. My favorite subjects are IsiZulu and Life Orientation. I like isiZulu because i am good at it and i speak it at home. I like Dainfern College and the teachers are great. In my free time I like to listen to music and hanging out with friends. My favorite TV show is 90210 because I can relate to the characters. I am also interested in songwriting.
I like the technology being used in the school and I hope that the school will continue to grow and stay in touch with technology. I would like our school to use more ebooks as they are a more fun way of learning. Our sports facilities are also improving and I hope they will continue and bring more sporting chances .I expect the school to grow in the coming years and for us to get more students and extramural activities such as music technology and production.
I look forward to seeing you around the schooI and I wish you good luck in your new venture at our school and hope you will have a great time at Dainfern College.
Kind Regards ,
Bandile Damoyi
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment