Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Streaming E.Z



Gave us the task to draw things that came up
I was very confused, didn’t know what to do
I just started doodling random, weird, cool things
I really had to laugh about it
Walking around nervously from corners to
Sitting very silent and curiously
Don’t know what to
Maybe I should
Dream about
Life
Computer screen
Screen is lighted
It damages the eyes
The light shines very bright
I am typing on this thing
What shall I say next, not sure?
My blanket lies on me and warms me
People around me typing as fast as they can

Now I have completed this weird task that I got

4 comments:

  1. I can see a defined thought pattern in this text, I really enjoyed reading it! :) (Nina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting. Cameron redman

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Hehe "my blanket lies on me and warms me"
    AA

    ReplyDelete