Wednesday, 26 June 2013

When Mandela Goes

Chantel Olivier

When Mandela Goes…


When Mandela goes, it will be a huge loss for South Africa. Mandela will be missed and the people of South Africa will be very sad. Some will morn but everybody will pray for Mandela and the wellbeing of our country without him. Mandela has done so much for South Africa. We as people cannot thank him enough for what he has done. He has seen South Africa strengthen and grow and he has helped South Africans get through apartheid and he has allowed us to become the proud South Africans we are today. We will miss you dearly Nelson Mandela. You have made South Africa proud.


 You can call me north

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have recently had a baby and they have named him North West. If my name was North West I wouldn’t have a very good reaction. Maybe people would bully me at school and laugh at how funny my name was. I don’t think it is right to get your name changed but sometimes people have such terrible names that they have to change them to something nicer. If my name was North West, I would definitely get my name changed.


 Is Yeezus a Big Deal

Yeezus is Kanye West’s stage name. I don’t think it’s a very good stage name and I wouldn’t want it. I would change it the moment I knew I got that name. I’m not sure if Kanye West one hundred percent likes that name but I personally don’t like that name and I feel sorry for anybody who has a bad stage name because once the public know that you have a bad stage name, they can make fun of you and your bad name can be used against you in the newspaper worldwide. Soon, people could stop buying your albums and coming to your concert. The artist can stop making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment