Tuesday, 18 June 2013

Streaming P.D

supposed to be a dog...
Streaming P.D
Love the life you live, live the life you love
Why can’t we live the life we love huh?
Because of the way society thinks we must
The way it thinks we must
How we live and think
The way stuff is
It’s all determined
By society
Why?
If only
If only we
We could be how
We wanted, no judgement  or
No remarks or comments or rules
Maybe, I’m terribly wrong or just weird
Perhaps I’m the only one who thinks this
Maybe Bob Marley felt this, but didn’t care what

Society thought, and publically loved the life he lived, maybe…

4 comments:

  1. Very interesting and some very good ideas written

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really think this is interesting. It is nicely written (E.Z)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So unbelievably true, i feel like that all the time
    AA

    ReplyDelete