Tuesday, 4 June 2013

What was I thinking?
I personally don't know why I do this, but I merely believe that If I take ridiculous pictures of myself and still look sort of photogenic, it will boost up my self esteem into believe that I am beautiful the way  I am and I must not try in anyway to change myself as I am proud to be who I am and I must appreciate what God did for me as he had made an exceptional person I am today. This picture of mine might be the most embarrassing I have ever taken and I merely don't know what I was thinking at all I mean the way I am pouting is incredibly unprofessional and so ugly in a way that words are not even enough and worth describing and the way I tilt my head as if I have got a problem with my beautiful long neck is actually quite sad. What was I exactly thinking and the fact that i posted it on Instagram even kills me even more and it is actually useless to delete it now as it has already been seen by everyone, but mistakes do happen and the fact that I am confident enough to talk about this picture is actually quite impressive.

Keza Kayiranga


 

No comments:

Post a Comment