Tuesday, 25 June 2013

The fact that Kanye West calls himself “Yeezus” shows no respect for religious people. For the Christians “Jesus” is their god, someone they pray to and look up to.  And Kanye West took that name for himself (it was only written differently). 

What that shows is that Kanye West is too full of himself. He sees himself as a god. On the other hand he also makes fun of the Christians. He states that “Jesus” does not exist but that “he” is a god.

I find this very disrespectful of him and I think he should change it. Kanye doesn’t know how much Jesus means for others. He only thinks of himself.

I also think that he should apologize to any person that feels hurt about it. He has to fix his mistake. But the main concern is that he won’t apologize as he finds himself too cool.


Is this how celebrities are???


No comments:

Post a Comment