Sunday, 9 June 2013

If I had one day in Paris,what would I do?

If I had one day in Paris, what would I do? What would anyone do if they had one day in their favourite place in the world? You couldn’t possibly do everything in one day…could you? There would be so many things to do, places to see and people to meet.

If I had a day in Paris, I would definitely see the Eiffel Tower. I would take so many pictures; the camera with the biggest memory wouldn’t be able to hold all the photos. If I was in Paris, I would do so much shopping. I would buy high heels, makeup and dresses. There are so many things to do in Paris; I wouldn’t know where to start.

If I were to go to Paris I would need to have a lot of money. I don’t know a lot of things about Paris, but I know that things are very expensive there. I would have to have been clever and saved a lot to be able to afford everything because I would have to pay for meals, accommodation for that one night and for the clothes I 
got at the shops.

I’d say at a luxurious hotel with a great view of the Eiffel Tower. My room would be a suite with lots of space. My room would have a big balcony with sliding French glass doors. Even though I would just be staying there for one night, it would be the best night ever.


If I had one day in Paris, I would definitely make the most of it. My memories of Paris will last forever and my stories that I have of it will never get old. It would be an adventure that I’d never forget.

Done by Chantel Olivier

No comments:

Post a Comment