Tuesday, 4 June 2013
What was I thinking?
what was i thinking?
My friend likes to take pictures of people at weird times.
I didn't know he had taken the picture until he started laughing and showed me the picture. I didn't know that this would be my first and only chance to delete the picture but it didn't seem like such a big deal at the time so i just left it. the longer i looked at it the worse the picture looked. A few minuets later i decided that the picture must be deleted. i spent a while trying to get my friends tablet that had the picture on but i couldn't get it so i had to try per-swayed him to delete the picture. he wouldn't delete the picture and i realized that i had lost and any chances i had of deleting the picture were slowly disappearing.
C.R
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment