Monday, 24 June 2013

THE MEANING OF LIFE- carolyn warren

THE MEANING OF LIFE
From the day I was born, before I had even had enough chance to know what the world real world was- society owned me. I was the helpless prey to their lies, hurt and ruthless torture. I was the pure mind to contaminate with what society says life is about.
Everyone has told me that in life we follow the money, meaning that our life on earth revolves around a physical object and the more you have of it, the better person you are. That we must compete to be the best… hurting anyone in our way. We have to follow the trends of this world.
But the only problem is, I can’t believe all these untrue rules. I can’t because of the way I have lived my life and the things I have been threw.  My love for the Lord has fed my soul, it helps me be better and see more of what God says life’s about. There is an energy or spirit inside of me that tells me that living for God will transform my body into life.
Then there’s the ocean. The power the waves give me to control the sea, the feeling I get just being in the ocean gives me hope that life is not all that bad. That even though people can become slaves to their own lies, there is some good in the world- there is a place to escape it all.
The true meaning of life is what you feel in your heart; it’s what makes you happy without hurting anyone. To me life is about doing what makes me complete, what helps me grow each day. I believe poor people are the happiest people, they might not have a lot but they have what they need. They have nothing to show off, so they real. I drove around a small town in the south coast and see these small houses that are being lived in. I feel the glory of the ocean, and the love for everyone and that’s when I knew- I don’t need to listen to society, I don’t need to follow everyone to be happy.

The true meaning of life is too die with a mind of good memories, and a heart filled with Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment