What was I thinking?
During my April holidays I went away with my family. We went to Sabi Sabi, mostly to see God's Window and the Potholes. On our way to our hotel we stopped at a cave. After exploring the cave for about an hour we left...but on our way out we saw a sign... a sign that would change the way I think about fish forever.
Fish, that eat dead skin off your feet!! What was I thinking? My mom did not seem to mind the fish, but I couldn't stand the feeling of their scales rubbing against my feet. My mom and sister tried to convince me to do and said that "it wasn't that bad." they tried to bribe me with promises of ice-cream and cake...but I was greatly disappointed. I will never see fish in the same way ever again. This has defiantly been a live changing experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment