I dont know why I posted this picture on Facebook. It is an embarrassing picture of me and it makes me look like a fool. It makes me look like a fool as I am smiling like a retard and it also shows a lot of my body. The reasons why I maybe posted this picture were that my friends were in this picture so I wanted to show everyone some of my friends and also EVERYONE posts ANY PICTURE on Facebook, Instagram, etc... so I just did it as well.
And maybe another reason ,why I posted this picture,can be that you dont really see my face in close-up so it doesnt show to much detail (which I like).
I think people just post pictures ( embarrassing ones and normal ones) as they want to show the world what they are doing, with who they are doing it with and where they are doing it. Most people want to show the worls what they are doing because, as I have stated before, many people (also famous stars) do it so they want to do it as well. The other reason is that people want to sometimes "brag" with their pictures as some pictures show where they go on holiday (and not all people are as priviliged).
People are just crazy and stupid sometimes :)
Done by Emma Zyde
No comments:
Post a Comment