Tuesday, 18 June 2013

streaming CR


                                             
How many people are there in the world, I wonder.
How many people are there in the world, I
How many people are there in the world
How many people are there in the
How many people are there in
How many people are there
How many people are
How many people
How many
How
How many
How many people
How many people are
How many people are there
How many people are there in
How many people are there in the
How many people are there in the world
How many people are there in the world, I
How many people are there in the world, I wonder.

3 comments:

  1. I find it very interesting and funny :D (E.Z)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a fascinating idea, I like that its talking about "how many people" and that we had to focus on how many words.
    AA

    ReplyDelete