Sunday, 29 September 2013

Zuma does not read- by Emma Zyde

President Zuma, is the president of South Africa  and is leader of the ANC ( African National Congress). According to some people, President Zuma does not read, which is a major problem if true, as he is in charge of our country. While I was reading both of the articles we were given, I found out that they are both pessimistic articles. So, we did not really get another view.  We only got the negative side of the story so I find it kind of influences you to think in a certain way.

Personally, I don’t know if these stories are true as I have never heard President Zuma speak, so I have no idea of his intellectual capacity. But if you listen to the people around you, you create an understanding that he is quiet dumb.


What I ask myself now, is how did he become president? How would anyone be able to run a country if they don’t have enough knowledge to know what is going on? Is it responsible of the government to support a president that does not even know what he is talking about?  I think the government finds it easier to work with a president who doesn’t know a lot because then they can easily influence him to follow their choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment