Sunday, 4 August 2013

Dream World: (by Anthony Lambrianos)



My dream world, is a world where call of duty: Black Ops Two gets games instantly and with good connection in South Africa.
My dream world is a world where I have all guns gold and never get a negative kill death ratio in a game.
My dream world is where I can eat as much KFC as I want for free and not get fat.
My dream world is a world with no limits to what a human can do and no limits to imagination.
My dream world is where Ryan Mac Farlane can admit that HULK would pulverize Superman in a 1 on 1 fight.
And last but not least my dream world is where i can actually understand maths!

By A.L.

2 comments:

  1. Good list. Now EXTEND these ideas! Make it so.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha "and not get fat", that's pretty much every single girl's dream.
    A.A.

    ReplyDelete