Monday, 5 August 2013

Dream World (Chantel Olivier)

I was sitting under a Mahogany tree in my back yard reading my book. I was reading a Harry Pottert Novel. I was very fond of them. There was something about the world that they lived in that was beautiful and I loved picturing it in my mind. I heard my mom call me from inside the kitchen. As I started walking to my house I tripped over a root and I fell... Except this was no ordinary fall. This was what seemed to me as a never ending fall.

All of a sudden I landed. I landed softly in my dream world. It was amazing! A memory that will never escape my mind. Huge meadows filled with flowers that were every colour imaginable. Chrystal clear waters. Little waterfalls coming down from above with fresh berries landing in little pools below. Birds singing joyful songs. Then I saw a golden gate. Behind the gate, I saw carpets of cloud and candy floss trees. As I neared, the temptation grew too much for me. I reached up and touched the smooth and fluffy treat and suddenly I lifted off of the ground. I started flying up through the air and everything went dark. When my eyes opened, I was still sitting under the same Mahogany tree and my mom was still calling my name.

What a wonderful experience. One that will always be remembered.

1 comment:

  1. It's such a lovely dream world :) and the piture is gorgeous as well.
    A.A.

    ReplyDelete