Monday, 5 August 2013

Dream World ( Carolyn Warren )

Dream World

Everyone has a different world that they wish they could escape, or disappear to when the bad of the real world starts killing them. I know my dream world should be a place with no poverty, nor economic problems and world peace, but those things help shape me. All these negative things help my become a better person, help me to appreciate what I have, and inspire me to work harder. All the bad makes people want to be good.

My dream world is the world I enter when I am in the ocean. The water is calm for a minute, but you know that perfect wave is coming, you can see it forming due to the moving  sunlight on the water.At that very moment, just sitting there waiting to catch the first wave of my day, all my worries are gone, its like I am a young child I lose the pain the world brings. People that live that life everyday, start to live there normal lives differently. People start to care more about the beach, about being happy more than fitting into society.  Its not real but its not a fake world, its a living emotions that effects individuals differently. Its as if they dreaming, that's what makes the ocean my dream world.

1 comment:

  1. So poetic and slightly mezmerising, I love it!
    A.A.

    ReplyDelete