So um, yeah, I guess it's kind of self-explanatory why this is controversial, our president, Jacob Zuma, decides to spend R250 000 000 on a private complex in which there are only 30 houses, 5 of them his, and this money isn't even his own. This money came from the government, in other words, our taxes. While he claims the money was for recent security alterations which is understandable, seeing as he IS the president, but R250 million? I don't know about you, but I think that sounds like a bit much for just security. Money like that should've been spent on housing and other basic needs in other areas, not on his house and surroundings. It was his choice to live there in the first place, So he should deal with the implications that come with living in that area, without using our tax money. Whether his homestead is there or not, it doesn't matter, that much money shouldn't be allowed to be spent if it isn't expressly owned by the persons involved
Mike Turner 9Z
For anyone in America that reads this, it's about 25million dollars, about
No comments:
Post a Comment