Tuesday, 19 November 2013
To Z and not to Z - Carolyn Warren
Take a look at our country. The amount of poverty, and hunger stricken people living around us is shocking. Look at how much young infants are being raped and murdered. South Africa is the rape capital of the world, now including our crime statistics. Being in a position that allows you to change your country for the better and the people looking for hopes lives, surely someone would work the best to their ability to make change. Jacob Zuma has been given our money for what we should only assume he would use it to help and improve our country as much as possible. A president should be someone that lives each day trying to make others days better, a president should give all his has up so that he can give every ounce of himself to his duty. A president is a leader that their whole country looks up to, and should believe in, like a child does their father. Jacob Zuma, our presedint of South Africa as i mention before rape capital of the world and our own president is accused of rape. This man I call my president has basically stolen food, education and a way of life from his own citizens, not literally but thats what he is doing when he uses R250 million rand on his own house and family. If I were president I know that I would strive for a purpose, and a better tomorrow and I am just another foolish teenager living in South Africa. Let me put what i am trying to say in a way Jacob Zuma can understand this, ' My president is a ....'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment