As I have just read this article I have to say.that I'm very disappointed in our country. People are always judging saying that our president didn't finish school, is a convicted rapist and a man who did not finish school but to me he is a man that has done what most men who dropped out haven't done and that is to become president and that to me is an inspiring story. This country still has racial issue towards our black leaders and always point out each and every mistake they make in the uttermost disgust and always say we were wrong voting for the ANC.
Now they claim just because he does not read the cabinets progress report or something like that people don't know how much work load he may have and my not have time to read the reports and I thin it was very poor of the professor who write this and not going into more detail. I now I also don't like the way he compares the president to previous ones saying that Thabo Mbeki read all the progress reports and kept his cabinet happy I don't see in the news where it says that the cabinet is very angry with Zuma works by not reading.
Thank you
No comments:
Post a Comment