Tuesday, 1 October 2013

Jacob Zuma-Cameron Redman

Jacob Zuma is head of the ANC which is a Democratic Party. Jacob Zuma is also the president of our country. He dropped out of school in grade five and is not the most intelligent presedent we have had. He as a few crime charges against him which were dropped when he became president.

Lately it has become apparent that Jacob Zuma does not read as much as he should. When I say he does not read I am talking political documents and portfolios. I believe that he should read more of theses documents as it may help with our constitution as he will have a better understanding of our rights and his responsibilities as presedent of our country.

I believe that Jacob Zuma should read more documents then he does but I do not think that people should be making such a big deal out of this one thing as there are plenty of other things wrong with him which are worse then not reading enough political documents. For example he has multiple rape charges against him and the fact that he is using or publics tax money to build a mansion but people are more concerned about the fact that he does not read as much as he should.


No comments:

Post a Comment