Sunday, 4 August 2013

My Dream World (Ryan Mac Farlane)

It resembles Hawaii. A place where people don’t go to school or work, they just relax and have a good time. A place where people can defy the laws of nature and do anything they want (fly or shoot lasers out their eyes).  I would like to be able to eat anything and take anything for myself. During my free time I would play Xbox (Call of Duty and Halo) and permanently be ranked as number one in the world. There would never be bad weather, only sunny days and cool nights, and people sleep on the beach.

All of my closest friends and family would be there. Everyone would bow down to my cat…OBIE!! He and I would be the ruler of the free world and he could talk. We will slay anybody who stands in our way of world domination.

There would be no need to use smartphones or instant messaging, people could easily communicate with each other by being instantaneously teleported to wherever they wanted to go or be.

My dream world is AWESOME ;)


By Ryan Mac Farlane

1 comment: