Sunday, 4 August 2013

Dream World by Bandile Damoyi



When I think about a dream world I think of a world where there is no school ,a world where we are born with the skills and knowledge that we need. In this world ,noone is poor but everyone is rich in their own way. We have different tastes and desires therefore nothing ever runs out. Everyone is respectful and there is no violence .In this world everything we think , see and feel is positive.

I imagine a world where the only emotion we feel is love .Love for our neighbours ,love for our friends ,love for our families and love for the world. There is no disease to kill ,thief to steal or things to fear. In a world where birds sing for us ,music is heavenly and love is life.

Bandile Damoyi
Twitter: @bandiledamoyi
Facebook : Bandile Damoyi
Instagram : bandzdamoyi

1 comment:

  1. I love it! It's so poetic :) the commas bug me though. (BTW it's no one or no-one)
    A.A.

    ReplyDelete